The NAS Fort Worth JRB Library offers a variety of resources, programs, and services for children, teens, adults, and families. Library programs are offered all year-round, and most library programs are FREE and open to all with base access.
Capacity is limited. Browsing is now allowed and the children's area is open. The computers and Wi-Fi are available, and patrons can still print or fax things. And you can always make use of the library’s outstanding online catalog of materials for all ages: Study for an exam, learn a new language, or just enjoy a great book. Curbside pickup is also available. Masks are required for all personnel regardless of immunization status.
CURBSIDE PICKUP INSTRUCTIONS:
- • Items available include books, DVDs, video games and more
- • To request items during open hours, please call (817) 782-7735.
- • Staff will call/email patron when items are ready for pick up
- • Upon arrival, call the Library at (817) 782-7735 to let us know you are here
- • Staff will bring your items out to your car
- • Enjoy!
- • Items should be returned to the blue book drop in the Library parking lot, at which point they will be disinfected and quarantined for 72 hours
- Wide selection of books, DVDs, games, and audiobooks
- Kid's section
- 3 desktop computers and 11 laptops with CAC and internet access
- Printing & copying (up to 10 pages/day)
- Early literacy computer
- New releases and bestsellers
- Navy and Marine Corps Reading Lists
- Test preparation material
Summer Reading Program
This year's program has concluded. Thanks to our 2021 sponsor, USAA. Be sure to join us again in 2022!