The NAS Fort Worth JRB Library offers patrons a variety of resources, programs, and services for children, teens, adults and families! Library programs are offered all year round and include storytimes and our annual Summer Reading Program. Most, if not all, Library programs are FREE and open to all with base access.
Click HERE to log your Summer Reading Program minutes!
- Wide selection of books, DVDs, and audiobooks
- Kid's section
- Computers with internet access
- Printing & copying (up to 10 pages/day)
- Early literacy computer
Highlights of the Base Library collection include:
- New releases and best sellers
- Navy and Marine Corps Reading Lists
- Test preparation material