Open to active duty and reservists. Guests, retirees, and dependents permitted only during NON-PEAK HOURS--please see below for details. Online reservations no longer required. Click here to sign up for a specific class.
HOURS: Monday thru Friday: 0500 to 1800
Saturday and Sunday: 0700 to 1500
M-F: 0800 to 1100, 1300 to 1500
Saturday and Sunday: All day each day.
- • Building capacity: 63
- • Locker rooms and showers available at limited capacity
- • Masks are required for personnel not fully immunized (2 weeks beyond final dose)
- • No towel service or water fountains (except bottle dispensers)
- • No checkout/use of bands
- • No group ex or personal training
- • BUMED required 10ft social distancing
- • Basketball Court CLOSED
- • Racquetball Court CLOSED
- • Saunas CLOSED
Group Exercise Classes - Summer 2021
Just in time for summer, the Fitness Center is resuming group classes. We have a great variety of activities planned. All classes will be held at the Outdoor NOFFS zone, except for the Aqua NOFFS, which will be at the Aquatic Center. For more information, call 817-782-7770 or speak with the Fitness Center staff. Click here to register for a class.
- • Thursday, July 1 @ 0730: Spin
- • Wednesday, July 7 @ 1100: NOFFS PT Prep
- • Tuesday, July 13 @ 0730: NOFFS SES
- • Wednesday, July 21 @ 1100: Spin
- • Tuesday, July 27 @ 1100: Aqua NOFFS
- • Tuesday, August 3rd @ 0730: NOFFS SES: Strength, Endurance and Sandbags
- • Thursday, August 5th @ 1100: Yoga
- • Tuesday, August 10th @ 0730: NOFFS: PT Prep
- • Thursday, August 12th @ 0630: Sunrise Yoga
- • Thursday, August 12th @ 1100: NOFFS SES: Strength, Endurance and Sandbags
- • Tuesday, August 17th @ 0730: Yoga
- • Thursday, August 19th @ 1100 NOFFS: PT Prep
- • Tuesday, August 24th @ 0730: NOFFS SES: Strength, Endurance and Sandbags
- • Thursday, August 26th@ 1100: Aqua NOFFS
- • Tuesday, August 31st @ 0730: NOFFS SES: Strength, Endurance and Sandbags
- • PIIT 2.8: is a variable-intensity interval training program that rotates you between high-intensity, medium-intensity training for a short, efficient workout.
- • Yoga: Move through a sequence of poses that will improve alignment, strength, balance and awareness.
- • Aqua NOFFS: This class has the intensity of the ultimate bootcamp format with low-impact water movements. Develop endurance, strength and power while decreasing the stress and pressure placed upon your joints and tissues.
- • NOFFS SES: a type of interval training in which you alternate short, very high intensity intervals with longer, slower intervals to recover.
ABOUT THE CENTER
The goal of the Navy Fitness Program is to create "Fitness for Life" for the entire Navy population, including active-duty Sailors, family members, retirees, and DoD civilians. Individual and group instruction is available from certified fitness professionals in cardiovascular conditioning, strength training, flexibility, and nutrition.
The MWR Fitness Center on base offers quality, relatively new free weights, cardio equipment, and resistance training machines as well as a full size basketball court and raquetball court. The Fitness Center also offers several full size tennis courts just outside of the facility.
The Fitness Center is free to use for all DoD card holders. For non DoD card holders, a guest pass is $4 daily. Guests must be accompanied by a sponsor.
Personal Trainers are FREE for active duty personnel only. Please give us a call to set up your personal training session(s).