ALERT: On Friday, Oct. 22, The Fitness Center will close at 1600 for our FallFest event. Everyone with base access is welcome to join us for this fun, free, family event, 1700 to 2000 at Lakeside Park. Come on out!
Open to active duty and reservists ONLY.
Click here to reserve a workout time or sign up for a class.
Monday thru Friday: 0600 to 1800
Saturday and Sunday: 0800 to 1300
- Building capacity: 25
- Locker rooms and showers available at limited capacity
- Masks are required for all personnel
- No towel service or water fountains (except bottle dispensers)
- No checkout/use of bands
- No group ex or personal training
- BUMED required 10ft social distancing
- Basketball Court CLOSED
- Racquetball Court CLOSED
- Saunas CLOSED
Group Exercise Classes
- Tuesday, Oct. 5 @ 0730: SES
- Tuesday, Oct. 5 @ 1100: SES NOFFS
- Thursday, Oct. 7 @ 1100: SES NOFFS & Regeneration
- Tuesday, Oct. 12 @ 0730: SES
- Tuesday, Oct. 12 @ 1100: NOFFS SES
- Thursday, Oct. 14 @ 0730: SES
- Thursday, Oct. 14 @ 1100 NOFFS SES & Regeneration
- Monday, Oct. 18 @ 1100: Yoga
- Tuesday, Oct. 19 @ 0730: SES
- Tuesday, Oct. 19 @ 1100: NOFFS SES
- Thursday, Oct. 21 @ 0730: SES
- Thursday, Oct. 21 @ 1100: SES NOFFS & Regeneration
- Monday, Oct. 25 @ 1100: Yoga
- Tuesday, Oct. 26 @ 0730: SES
- Thursday, Oct. 28 @ 0730: SES
- Thursday, Oct. 28 @ 1100: SES NOFFS & Regeneration
- Aqua NOFFS: This class has the intensity of the ultimate bootcamp format with low-impact water movements. Develop endurance, strength and power while decreasing the stress and pressure placed upon your joints and tissues.
- NOFFS SES: a type of interval training in which you alternate short, very high intensity intervals with longer, slower intervals to recover.
- PIIT 2.8: is a variable-intensity interval training program that rotates you between high-intensity, medium-intensity training for a short, efficient workout.
- Yoga: Move through a sequence of poses that will improve alignment, strength, balance and awareness.
ABOUT THE CENTER
The goal of the Navy Fitness Program is to create "Fitness for Life" for the entire Navy population, including active-duty Sailors, family members, retirees, and DoD civilians. Individual and group instruction is available from certified fitness professionals in cardiovascular conditioning, strength training, flexibility, and nutrition.
The MWR Fitness Center on base offers quality, relatively new free weights, cardio equipment, and resistance training machines as well as a full size basketball court and raquetball court. Next to the facility is the Outdoor NOFFS Zone.
The Fitness Center is free to use for all DoD card holders. For non-DoD card holders, a guest pass is $4 daily. Guests must be accompanied by a sponsor.
Personal Trainers are FREE for active duty personnel only. Please give us a call to set up your personal training session(s).