Open to active duty, reservists, retirees, dependents, and guests. Online reservations no longer required.
Current COVID Restrictions:
- • Building capacity 45
- • Two people per lane for lap swim lanes
- • Family area capacity 10
- • Total pool capacity 18
- • Showers available at limited capacity
- • Cubbies on deck open for patron use
- • Swimming aides not available, must bring your own
- • No command PTs or other group training sessions
- • Functional Fitness area CLOSED
- • Mask required for personnel not fully immunized (2 weeks beyond final dose)
MWR is once again offering swimming lessons. Unfortunately, classes currently are full and there is a lengthy waiting list. To be added to the waiting list, download and complete the Request Form; note that we cannot ensure that intstruction will be available. For more information, call 817-782-1220.
AQUATIC CENTER INFO
The Aquatic Center is an indoor, temperature-controlled swimming pool that provides unit training and fitness swim, water aerobics, swim lessons, and special events throughout the year. The Aquatic Center also has a HUGE rock climbing wall... are you up for the challenge?
The Aquatic Center is free to use for all DoD card holders. For non DoD card holders, a guest pass is $4 daily. Guests must be accompanied by a sponsor.
- Reservations for military training/testing can be made 72 hours in advance for periods when the pool is scheduled to be closed.
- Reservations for pool parties and non-physical training functions can be made for periods during regularly scheduled open hours.