Open to active duty and reservists only. Advance reservation required.
Current COVID Restrictions:
- • Building capacity 45
- • Total pool capacity 6
- • Lap swimming only, one person per lane
- • Showers available at limited capacity
- • Cubbies on deck open for patron use
- • Swimming aides not available, must bring your own
- • No command PTs or other group training sessions
- • Functional Fitness area CLOSED
- • Mask required for personnel not fully immunized (2 weeks beyond final dose)
SWIMMING LESSONS have been suspended for the time being. Once classes resume, be advised there is a lengthy waiting list.
AQUATIC CENTER INFO
The Aquatic Center is an indoor, temperature-controlled swimming pool that provides unit training and fitness swim, water aerobics, swim lessons, and special events throughout the year. The Aquatic Center also has a HUGE rock climbing wall... are you up for the challenge?
The Aquatic Center is free to use for all DoD card holders. For non DoD card holders, a guest pass is $4 daily. Guests must be accompanied by a sponsor.
- Reservations for military training/testing can be made 72 hours in advance for periods when the pool is scheduled to be closed.
- Reservations for pool parties and non-physical training functions can be made for periods during regularly scheduled open hours.