MAKE A DIFFERENCE and BUILD A CAREER
In FEDERAL CHILDCARE and RECREATION!
Join us at our HIRING EVENT! Hiring Letters offered ON SITE!
Tuesday, May 3
Hampton Inn & Suites
2700 Green Oaks Rd
Fort Worth, TX 76116
Recreation: from $15/hr
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO BRING ARE BELOW!
ABOUT NAVY CHILD CARE:
The Navy Child and Youth Programs (CYP) provide developmental child care and youth recreational programs and services for eligible children and youth ages 6 weeks to 18 years of age. Programs and services are specifically designed and operated to meet the unique needs of the military youth. Facilities include the CDC (Child Development Center) and SAC (School Age Care Center for Youth and Teens).
ALSO HIRING FOR RECREATION!
Navy Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR) is a customer-driven organization that prides itself in offering entertainment, recreation and fitness opportunities to military members, their families, retirees, civilians, and other authorized patrons aboard the Naval Air Station Fort Worth Joint Reserve Base. MWR programs include Fitness, Aquatics (16 years of age +), & Sports programs, a Bowling Center, Bar, Grill, an Auto Skills Center, a Library, a Movie Theater, a Community Center, a Maintenance Department, and the Liberty Center (services for military members living in the barracks). Open recreation positions vary.
OUR POSITIONS OFFER...
• Full-Time, Part-Time and Flexible Positions
• Exciting Benefits Package
• Career Advancement
• Competitive Salaries Starting at $15/hr
• Potential Employee Incentive Bonuses for Childcare
• Credential Support Perks (Access to a Fitness Center, Pool, Preferred Child Care, etc)
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
• Current Resume
• Completed OF-306: CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
• I9 Documentation: CLICK FOR INFO
• Applicable Certifications. Current
Lifeguard Cert required for Lifeguards.
• If you are a Veteran or Military Spouse,
• Veterans: Copy of DD214
• Spouses: Copy of members orders
ADDITIONAL CHILD CARE DOCUMENT REQUIREMENTS
• Proof of Education
• Three Letters of Reference
Email us at FTWO.MWRJobApplications@navy.mil